BASS - CRAPPIE - MUSKIE - TROUT - CATFISH - AND MORE!
FREE SEMINARS - All seminars are included with paid admission!
Attendees can learn new techniques and tips from the pros at a wide variety of seminars on bass, muskie, crappie, trout, catfish and more! Seminars Speakers will include nationally recognized pros as well as some regional experts.
The 2018 Seminar Schedule is ready to view!
Bassmasters Angler of the Year 2017 Champion BRANDON PALANIUK
Bassmaster Elite Series Angler. 8x Classic Qualifier. 2017 Toyota Bassmaster Angler of the Year. 3x Elite Series Champ. 2010 BASS Nation Champ.
From successfully competing in club competition, to earning a spot on the Idaho State Team, to making it to the Federation Championship, and finally securing a tour card by winning the whole thing, Brandon Palaniuk is all in on the professional bass fishing tournament trail. At the age of 29, he has done more than most fishermen have done in a lifetime. After winning the Federation Nation National Championship which gave him a berth into both the Elite Series and the 2011 Bassmaster Classic, there was no looking back.
• Classic Appearances 7
• Time in Money 49
• 1st Place Finishes 2
• 2nd Place Finishes 3
• 3rd Place Finishes 0
• Top 10 Finishes 11
• Top 20 Finishes 23
• Top 30 Finishes 29
• Total Weight 2591lb - 13oz
• Career Winnings $756,164 • 1st Place Elite Series 2014 at St. Lawrence
• 2nd Place 2013 Bassmaster Classic
• 1st Place Elite Series 2013 on St. Lawrence
• 1st Place Elite Series 2012 on Bull Shoals
• 4th place finish in 2011 Bassmaster Classic
• 2010 Federation Nation Champion
Kevin Rogers is the 2016 Angler of the Year with 33 tournament wins.
"To date, my father and I have won crappie tournaments in five different states and qualified for the Classic twenty times. Truman Lake is considered our home lake, where we have racked up twenty-two first-place finishes in our career. Currently we are fishing the Crappie Masters Tournament Trail, where we have also won five major tournaments, including the very first One Pole Ultimate Challenge and the Missouri State Championship. We also fish very small local tournaments, where supporting tournament crappie fishing is the main objective. We are averaging 15-18 tournaments a year. We finished fifth in angler of the year for both 2013 and 2014, eleventh in 2015, and took first this past season in 2016." -Kevin Rogers
2016 High School Fishing World Champion
Angler/Lure Designer/ Entrepreneur -Coleton Jennings
After designing and building fishing lures in his family’s garage since age 12, Coleton Jennings began to dream of building his own successful tackle company and prominent fishing career.After five years of dreaming, and with his father’s help,Coletonarranged to have his custom lures mass produced. In June 2016, just after his high school graduation,his company, Jenko Fishing,became reality. And within its first three weeks in business, word of Jenko lures spread throughout the Southeastern US.
Coleton’s signature moment thus far in his young career came while still fishing for his high school team. The TBF High School World Championship, an event where he placed sixth the prior year, coincidentally fell on the same week Coleton released his new crankbait, the CD20. After four days of fierce completion with nearly 400 anglers participating, Coleton and his partner Payton Porter brought home the big win, bagging a whopping 26.3-pound sack on the final day. Coleton’s primary lures were the Jenko Booty Shaker swimbait and, you guessed it, the new CD20.
Since his championship win, Coleton has witnessed his business and popularity explode. He and his lures have been featured on various media outlets such as Wired2Fish, BassFan.com, FLW Live, Bass Masters Online, Fishing Tackle Retailer Magazine and FLW Magazine. Jenko is now one of the fastest growing fishing companies in the United States, with Jenko lures at many of the nation’s top retailers, including Tackle Warehouse, Bass Pro Shops, Dicks Sporting Goods, Landbigfish.com and many more.
Coleton currently spends his days filming, filling orders and meeting with tackle store buyers/owners and fishermen to discuss fishing and his products. He’s also hard at work on the lake, honing his skills to take his tournament fishing career to the next level. Along with Jenko, Coleton is currently sponsored by Bass Cat Boats, Mercury Outboards, Power Pole, Red Hot Custom Rods and Bobs Machine Shop. When asked what makes his lures so special, Coleton had one simple answer, “They catch fish! As our slogan says,It’s All About the Action!”
- 2015 CrappieMasters & 2015 Crappie U.S.A. Champion!
- 2014 Crappie Masters Sportsman of the Year
- 2012 Alabama State Champion
- Ranked Top 3 in the Nation at the Bass Pro Shop's Crappie Masters National Championship in 2010, 2011 and in 2012
Kyle is widely considered one of the Top Crappie Pros in the Nation by his fellow Crappie Tournament Pros and Media sources such as Crappie NOW and Crappie Crazy.com. He has been featured in various printed publications such as Crappie World, Crappie Angler, In Fisherman and Cabela's Outfitter Journal. He can also be seen in video publications such as Crappie Masters TV, the New Crappie Kings Series. Kyle is not only a master at Crappie fishing in Illinois but has taken his strategies all over the Country to Win Crappie Tournaments.
Creates how-to-videos to help teach beginners how to properly fish and use his rods.
- Has a personal line of rods that he sells to fisherman all over the world.
- Competed in many professional fishing competitions. Including first-place finishes in Crappie USA and Cast Tournaments.
- 5-time qualifier in Crappie USA and Cast Tournaments.
- 3-time qualifier in the Crappie Masters Classic
- Hold’s guided-tours of fishing lakes that he uses to help fisherman better their crappie fishing skills.
Member of Lowrance’s Elite Engineering and New Product Validation Team plus Pro-Staff. He works with Lowrance new products in the field 1-2 years prior to release and also conducts extensive competitive product evaluations.
- Lowrance Certified Installer, On-the-Water Instructor and Network Analyzer.
- Lowrance University Lecturer
- His Basic Sonar and Mapping PowerPoint seminar will cover basic principles which will apply to all brands of locators and help you better understand some of the images you see on your locator every day. Boat position, buoy usage, tackle and equipment choices, mapping chips, and GPS will all be discussed to help you find and catch more fish.
- His Advanced Electronics PowerPoint Seminar will provide a more in-depth understanding of sidescanning technology, CHIRP sonar, Custom mapping (including Insight Genesis and ReefMaster), networking, equipment options, and boat rigging.
- As an avid outdoor enthusiast Alan has turned his passion into a career. He has spent 32 years working in both the shooting sports and fishing industries, in the capacity of Engineering, Research and Development, Strategic Planning, and Product Promotion.
- He has traveled the world hunting, shooting, and fishing in the name of product development and outdoor promotion. He has appeared on many different TV programs and in numerous magazine articles over the years.
- Mechanical Engineer – University of Missouri Rolla.
− Received Sportsman Team of the Year Award
− Finished 7 times in the top 10
− Finished 8th in Angler team of the year
Hometown: Clinton, MO
Owner/President of Crappie Masters
Home Lake: Truman Lake
23 tournament wins
Specialize in one pole fishing
Host of Crappie Masters TV
With over 20 years of experience, Hibdon is one of five pros who have accomplished the incredible task of winning both a Forrest Wood Cup and a Bassmaster Classic. Hibdon began fishing the FLW Tour in 1996 and has fished at every level of competition with FLW. Fishing is a family affair for the Hidbons as Dion is the son of legendary FLW Tour angler Guido Hibdon. But Guido isn’t the only one in Dion’s family to fish - Dion’s son Payden also fishes on the Tour. Hibdon’s favorite weapon on the water is a jig, and he says he’s never had a job except for professional fishing. When Hibdon is not competing out on the water, he enjoys hunting and spending time with family. The Ozarks based Hibdon Family is one of the best fishing families to have ever thrown a bait.
Occupation – Facility Management, State Farm Insurance
Additional – Owner of Angling Adventures and Custom Rods (Custom Rod Shop and Fishing Guide Service)
Sokol Associates-Field Representative Lead for the North Central Region, Multi-brand support to Bass Pro Shops
Home town – Normal, Illinois with wife Kathleen and daughter Chelsea
Business Activities include: Custom Fishing Rod Building
Paul builds custom spin, cast and fly rods for all occasions for many fish species and techniques. Over the years, Paul has built hundreds of rods for recreational as well as professional anglers.
Guided Fishing Adventures
With an amazingly diverse list of fishing prey, Paul is one of the most well-rounded fishing guides in the Midwest. He is just as comfortable catching pan fish as he is walleye, musky and striped bass. His passion for saltwater fly fishing also keeps him dreaming of a day when these waters aren’t an airplane ride away.
- Full time guide for muskies, bass, stripers and walleyes on Kinkaid Lake and Cedar Lake in Southern Illinois for 11 years
- 19 years of experience fishing muskie tournaments
- Finished in the top 5 in 70% in the Illinois Muskie Tournament Trail and the Professional Musky Tournament Trail
- 2013 IMTT Championship tournament on Lake Shelbyville.
- Fished in just about every state including Alaska and Canada for all species of fresh water fish including bass, trout, steel head, salmon, crappie, catfish, striper bass, white bass, blue gill, muskie, pike, and pickerel. Salt water fish that include flounder, red fish. Sea trout, shark, yellow fin tuna, sea bass and many other species.
- Pro Staff of Flying Fisherman Sun Glasses, Drifter Tackle, Mania Tackle, ERC Tackle, Colby Simms Outdoors, Tackle Industries and Tyrant Tackle.
- Chapter Representative, Sports Show Chairman and Newsletter Writer for Chapter 28 of Muskies, Inc.
Seminar Topic: High Definition Sonar Marine Electronics, Best Practices
How to let technology and the proper installation and configuration help you maximize your time on the water. The seminar will cover best network design, installation, and configuration practices for fishing electronics. Various examples will be shared to show how you can get the most out of a complete system.
HITEC Outdoors is one of the largest marine electronics dealers in the freshwater market. Specializing in Lowrance, Simrad, Humminbird, and Raymarine with thousands of professional installations being done at their installation facility located in Benton, KY. They are certified dealers for Power-Pole, Minn-Kota, Hydrowave, Precision Sonar, Nightfishion LED lights, Fishguardian, TH Marine, and Rigid Industries. Installations include john boats, power boats, cruiser boats, military/police boats as well as bass boats. Since they are an independent dealer of marine electronics, this enables them to install on any brand of boat that you have new or used. Matt Quinn has an electrical engineering degree from the University of Missouri. His passion for fishing, boating, and the outdoors has lead to him to create HITEC as a premier marine electronics dealer and outdoor store. His experience and expertise is welcome to the fishing and boating industry with over 27 years of factory automation experience as well as owning a midsized engineering company in St. Louis, MO.