Enter to Win a Free Honeymoon!
Take a break from all of the stressful wedding planning, and come to the Gateway Bridal Show on Sunday, 8/10 to enter to win a honeymoon courtesy of Ambassador Travel & Cruises. Five lucky brides will be chosen to compete in the 5th Annual Cake Dive. The grand prize winner will spend 4 days and 3 nights on an all inclusive trip Sunscape Sabor in Cozumel, Mexico! (Airfare not included.)
Ambassador Travel & Cruises can save you the headache of planning every little detail of your trip. Sit back and let the professionals do it! These highly experienced travel agents have the knowledge of all the hottest honeymoon destinations and can help you plan the perfect trip to celebrate your special day.
For more information about Ambassador Travel & cruises, please visit: www.4ambassadortravel.com.
Join the Shutter Family!
Join one of the hottest new trends by adding a photo booth to your wedding reception. This is a perfect way to get your guests up and moving, and its fun for all ages!
Upon arriving to the Gateway Bridal Show, you can look forward to ShutterBooth’s Step and Repeat! What’s a better way to start of your day than a photo with your entourage to take home with you? Come with your friends and check out all the fun props, then instantly receive your pictures! It’ll be a day you won’t want to forget, so let ShutterBooth help you capture the moment.
ShutterBooth is here to provide you with a positive and rewarding experience. The possibilities are endless, and they are devoted to making your special day exactly the way you want it. Take your friends anywhere in the world with the green screen, or record a personalized message to yourself with the new Shutter Video, then share it with all of your friends on social media with Shutter Share. Check out http://shutterbooth.com/st-louis/ to create your perfect booth.
Gateway Bridal Show is this Sunday, August 10 from 1 until 4:30 PM.
~Blog by Anna Barshinger
The First Step to a New You!
Your wedding day is a special one—so you deserve to look and feel your best! Medical Weight Loss just had their grand opening in Maryland Heights, Missouri on July 16th. Call in for a FREE consultation— they can help you lose weight, gain more energy and live a healthier life. Their medical health team is dedicated to making a weight loss plan unique to your goals and needs.
Medical Weight Loss even has a Special Bridal Package, just for you! Visit http://www.medicallysupervisedweightloss.com/bridal-package/ for more information.
To learn more about the monthly specials, you can also visit their Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Medically-Supervised-Weight-Loss/502122509828342?sk=timeline.
Don’t forget to come to the Gateway Bridal Show on August 10th from 1 to 4:30 p.m. for your chance to win a $250 Weight Loss Quick Start Package and other great prizes!
Creating the Perfect Wedding with A-1 Party and Wedding Rental
You may have the perfect decorations in mind, but how can you really tell without actually seeing it right in front of you? A-1 Party and Wedding Rental is already a step ahead of you—check out the decorated Rotunda Showroom at the Gateway Bridal Show. You can see a full layout of various centerpieces, decorated head tables, archways, glassware and more!
Decorators on staff have knowledge of 100 different reception sites. Bring in your ideas to talk face-to-face with wedding professionals. Not only do they help you with finding the perfect rentals, but they help you throughout your whole wedding planning process. A-1 has the rental supplies you need for all types of weddings. From summer rustic decorations to elegant white lights, they can provide everything you need to make your vision come to life. Be sure to visit www.a-1partyandwedding.com to find the latest wedding supplies and decorations!
The next Gateway Bridal Show is at Gateway Center on 8.10.14 from 1 - 4:30 PM.
~Blog post by Anna Barshinger
It’s Sparkler Season!
It's Sparkler Season!
After a beautiful Fourth of July weekend, I’m sure you have spent plenty of time playing with fireworks, sparklers and more. No need to wait another year to do that again!
Many couples are ending their special day with a sparkler send off, surrounded by all of their friends and family. This currently trending wedding idea provides you with amazing photos and unforgettable memories. You can find extremely talented photographers to help you capture these moments as well as other hot trending ideas at the Gateway Bridal Show
at Gateway Center
on August 10!
Beautiful Photos by:
Making the Most Out of Your Bridal Show Experience!
You may think a bridal show is the place to start all of your planning, but coming prepared can ease a lot of stress and enhance your experience! Now is the time to plan your special day—so relax and have fun! Following these six simple tasks this summer will make for a perfect day at the Gateway Bridal Show:
1. Prepare a checklist. The services available at the bridal show are unlimited—catering, formalwear, hair, nails, photography, and more. Making a list of the specific services you need will help make sure you have everything covered!
2. Have your questions ready. Now is your chance to come face to face with some of the best wedding professionals in the area! Make the most out of this opportunity by creating a list of questions you’d like to ask.
3. View our vendor list at gatewaycenter.com. By keeping an eye on our list of vendors, you can do some research and decide which booths interest you the most. We would hate for you to miss out on anything!
4. Make labels with your contact information. You will have plenty of opportunities to sign up for contests and giveaways. By creating labels with your name and email, or any other preferred contact information, you can save yourself a lot of time during the show.
5. Like us on Facebook. By following our Gateway Bridal Show page, you can keep up to date on the latest contests, giveaways, and wedding ideas!
6. Pre-Register! If you pre-register for the Gateway Bridal Show before noon on August 10th, you will receive one free admission pass for a guest along with a chance to win some great attendance prizes from our vendors.
The Gateway Bridal Show will be held on Sunday, August 10th from 1 to 4:30 p.m. For more information visit www.gatewaybridalshow.com.
~Blog Post by Anna Barshinger